What can be covered?
Before we start to look after your local network, we will inspect each item you want us to look after. Once a contract is agreed, if there is a problem, our task will be to:
- take your local equipment back to the last agreed working state as fast as possible.
As a part of our desire to help you have a smooth and continual service, we need to be integral in the discussions around what equipment you need to achieve your plans
The elements that make your local IT work
- The computer equipment you use to access the internet, your business files and print
- The mobile equipment you use to access the internet, your business files and print.
- The printers that are connected to your network.
- The physical wires & sockets that go from your work stations to the central point of control – usually ‘patch panel’ within a network cabinet.
- The network switching equipment.
- The router that connects to the internet, and often manages the network. permissions [DHCP, WiFi, Badware protection etc].
- Local servers that are carrying out central [local] management tasks.
- The equipment that manages any WiFi connectivity.
- Connecting cables.
- Local Back up & storage devices.
- Uninterrupted power supply [UPS].